Whether you are new to Standards or looking to take your expertise further, we have the right training courses and resources. We offer packages for your business to jumpstart your quality management.
The goal of the International Organization for Standardization is to promote the growth and development of manufacturing, trade, and communication among businesses worldwide. This 164-member global federation accomplishes these goals by developing voluntary quality management standards that facilitate worldwide trade and the production of quality products and services, and encourage good business practices.
The most widely recognized of these standards is the ISO 9000 series, a basic quality management system that can be used in industries of any size and type anywhere in the world. Registration to ISO 9001 (or another quality standard) provides objective proof that a business has implemented and satisfied all the requirements of a quality management system.
What is ISO 9001?
An ISO 9001 quality management system will help you to continually monitor and manage quality across all operations. As the world’s most widely recognized quality management standard, it outlines ways to achieve, as well as benchmark, consistent performance and service.
Why ISO 9001?
- Allows you to become a more consistent competitor in your marketplace
- Better quality management helps you meet customer needs
- More efficient ways of working will save time, money and resources
- Improved operational performance will cut errors and increase profits
- Motivate and engage staff with more efficient internal processes
- Win more high value customers with better customer service
- Broaden business opportunities by demonstrating compliance